PAY MY ACCOUNT
RUBICON Body Corporate Services uses the DEFT Payment System supported by Macquarie Bank for payment of body corporate levies (contributions). DEFT is a payment system designed for people who are seeking a simpler way to meet their payment obligations.
PAY YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS USING DEFT
HOW TO USE DEFT
To pay your contributions by credit card or direct debit using the DEFT payment system:
- Click on the DEFT logo above.
- Enter your 16 digit DEFT Reference Number displayed on your Contributions Notice in the “Make a payment” section, and then click “Go”.
- Note that when making payments using Direct Debit, you will first need to register. Registration is quick and easy and can be done by clicking the Register for Direct Debit in the left hand navigation bar.
- Payments by Credit Card can be made immediately and without registration. Note that payments by credit card may include a Merchant’s surcharge. You will be advised of this at time of payment.
- Following registration for direct debit payments, both direct debit or credit card payments can be made, and a receipt printed, by following the prompts on the screen.
- If you have queries about using the DEFT Payment System, please visit www.deft.com.au
- For help using the DEFT Payment System, please call 1800 672 162 between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm (AEST).
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
In addition to the DEFT Payment System, there are multiple ways to pay your contributions. These additional payment options are outlined on your Contributions Notice and include:
1. PAYING BY PHONE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD
By phoning 1300 30 10 90, you can make payments of contributions immediately via your Credit Card (Visa, Bankcard, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club). A surcharge will apply when using your Credit Card.
2. BPAY – DEBIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT VIA THE INTERNET
With BPAY you can debit your cheque or savings account directly via the internet. If you haven’t used BPAY before, please contact your financial institution and enquire about the facility.
3. IN PERSON AT AUSTRALIA POST BY CASH, CHEQUE OR EFTPOS
To pay your contributions in person simply present your Contributions Notice (with your DEFT Reference Number) at any Australia Post Outlet. You may pay by cash, cheque or EFTPOS.
4. BY POSTING YOUR CHEQUE PAYMENT
Payment may by made by posting your DEFT payment slip and your cheque to the address stated in the contributions notice. Please write your DEFT Reference Number on the reverse of your cheque. Your cheque should by made payable to “Macquarie Bank on behalf of (insert the name of your body corporate)”.